Nurses are working between 8-16 every day.
They have many different tasks for example:
- Telephone consultations, a nurse is always at disposal to answer your questions and can consult a doctor if needed.
- Vaccinations of children and travellers. Some basic vaccinations should be renewed regularly.
- Seeing patients as first instance in case of minor wounds and illnesses.
- Child wellness clinique and pregnancy checks (specialized nurses).
- Blood pressure, blood sugar and oxygen concentration as needed.
- Wound changes, taking stitches.
- Lung function examination (spirometry).
- School nurses.